Work with us
Our AAHA-accredited veterinary practice seeks a veterinary client service specialist.
We know there are many options, so why Worth Street Veterinary Center?
- We are a progressive, dynamic, fun, and AAHA accredited veterinary practice located in one of New York City’s most exciting neighborhoods. We pride ourselves on setting the highest bar for quality medicine and client service.
- From the very beginning, we have focused on creating a supportive practice culture. We feel fortunate to work among a group of smart, productive and easygoing individuals. As a result, we go through our workday with a smile and sense of accomplishment.
- Our practice location serves a very affluent and distinguished clientele who seek the best veterinary medicine experience for their pets. We also have the unique opportunity to be closely involved with multiple rescue organizations who give us the gift of experiencing the deep satisfaction of pet advocacy and community involvement.
- We strongly support our team career development track and are willing to train the right person.
Who are we seeking?
- Our ideal candidate should have a love for helping people and pets by applying their rock-solid work ethic to their position.
- You should be reliable, upbeat, and friendly.
- We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys developing lasting relationships with our clients and their pets. This position is not for those looking to sit behind a computer; you must love to engage.
- We require that you have superb written and oral communication skills, the ability to multitask, and be energetic.
- You must have a love of animals AND people.
What is the job?
- Duties include but are not limited to: answering multiple phone lines, scheduling appointments, engaging clients, using several computer programs, checking clients in and out of the clinic, handling financial transactions, cleaning up the occasional “accident” etc.
If you believe that you can handle all of the above with a smile on your face everyday, then please email us your resume. Our clinic is very much a team environment, and we are looking for someone who shares that attitude and would like to grow with us.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED: Emails must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Salary and benefit will commensurate with your experience and input to the team. This position does not include technician work.